Transfers of property can cause confusion to anyone not properly informed. At Towns Conveyancing Services you don’t need to worry about it.
We attend to the following on your behalf:
- Obtain title search from the Department of Lands
- Prepare the Transfer documentation
- Order Valuation (for stamp duty purposes)
- Prepare the Stamp Duty exemption forms (if applicable)
- Attend to stamping of the Transfer with the Office of State Revenue
- Liaise with your outgoing mortgagee (if required)
- Liaise with your lender to ensure the mortgage documentation is prepared correctly
- Co-ordinate settlement with your lender to hand over the Transfer for lodgement.