We Help With Property Transfers
Transfers of property can cause confusion to anyone not properly informed. At Towns Conveyancing Services you don’t need to worry about it.
We attend to the following on your behalf:
- Obtain title search from the Department of Lands
- Prepare the Transfer documentation
- Order Valuation (for stamp duty purposes)
- Prepare the Stamp Duty exemption forms (if applicable)
- Attend to stamping of the Transfer with the Office of State Revenue
- Liaise with your outgoing mortgagee (if required)
- Liaise with your lender to ensure the mortgage documentation is prepared correctly
- Co-ordinate settlement with your lender to hand over the Transfer for lodgement.